Monday, October 1, 2007

Introduction

Hi there, and welcome to my blog.

I’m so excited to have this opportunity to share my expertise and experience with you. Since 1998, I’ve been committed to using the internet to give aspiring actors, dancers, models and singers access to the resources they need to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.

As the Founder and CEO of Star Search Casting, I have developed the most sophisticated and comprehensive casting site on the web. Members of Star Search Casting have been signed to major agencies and landed roles in major network television shows and blockbuster hits. Additionally, members have found incredible opportunities in modeling, recording arts and more!

I’ve been in this business for many years and I’m often asked for advice on a variety of topics and issues that aspiring actors, dancers, models and singers face. And I’m always delighted to deliver an informed answer. So I decided to create a blog to help address many of the questions budding stars often have.

I hope you find this blog informative and useful. You can also check out my website, www.starsearchcasting.com for additional information and resources like auditions, agent contact information, message boards and more.

I look forward to answering your questions and helping you reach your goals in the entertainment industry.

Committed to Your Success,

Jonathan Parker
Star Search Casting

No comments: